Crime Prevention Tips from Louisville Metro Police:
- Always be mindful of your surroundings. Do not leave open doors unattended. This includes, doors to the home, garage doors and vehicle doors.
- Don't leave any valuables visible in your vehicle. Even if you remember to lock your door.
- Please do not leave bicycles unattended or unwatched. As this invites theft.
- Burglar alarms, especially audible ones, are a great deterrent to break-ins.
- If you see any act of vandalism or crime please report it. Only use 911 for emergencies. Call 502-574-7111 for non-emergency issues.